Cash Drawer Setup
This program works with the SP-103N Cash Drawer. To purchase the cash drawer,
contact Sales. The features are listed below:
Compact Cash Drawer
All steel construction with stainless steel front
Black or off-white baked enamel finish.
Three function center key lock (manual release, electronic release and drawer
Standard ABS plastic 5 coin/5 bill removable money tray insert.
Stainless steel money clips.
To setup the Cash Drawer, follow the steps below:
Create a CashDrawer.ini file
by using the steps below:
- Install the Cash Drawer software by downloading
- The MSPOS_USB.DLL must be copied from
C:\Program Files OR Program Files (x86)\M-S Cash Drawer\M-S Cash Drawer USB
Controller into C:\Windows\System32 (and C:\Windows\SysWOW64
if it exists.)
- Call Technical Support to turn the Cash Drawer option to ON.
- Select the Admin tab, Setup, Preferences and then click the
- Click Cash Drawer. Technical Support will provide you with a code book to turn the feature on.
- Open Notepad.
- Copy and paste this information into Notepad:
- Save the file in the ACR\SMS\Live folder on the computer with the file named
To open the cash drawer, use the steps below:
- When the status of a ticket is changed to Cash or
Check the drawer will
- On the Make Payment screen, select
the Open Cash Drawer button.