The phone app allows you to use your Android or iOS phone to connect to the
Estimator and add information
to a current ticket, including inspections, notes, add parts, add labor
information and track the technicians using the timecard feature.
- Log On
- Open a browser and type bmphone.info
- Type in your ShopID
- Type in your Password
- Type in your TechID
- Click Begin
- Tickets display's tickets that are assigned to the technician currently logged on.
- An option to view all tickets will be available
- Select a ticket from the list
- Jobs display's all jobs associated with the ticket
- Select a job by highlighting it from the list
- Checklists provide the status of an item by using a color code system.
- Click the Checklist
icon to display the
- Edit a Checklist item by tapping the green pencil
description cannot be changed.
- Add any notes in the blank area under the Note
- Click Save to keep your note or click Cancel to
return to the Checklist screen.
- Add a Checklist by selecting Add New Checklist. If
you have any Checklists created in Bay-masteR, you can add them
to the job on the fly
- Use the Color Code System by clicking on the circle next to
a checklist item. The colors are explained below:
- White/blank - not done, not inspected yet or not started
- Red - if checking fluids could mean its low or if a part
then its bad and needs to be replaced
- Yellow - in progress if relating to a job or if a part is
- Green - fluid has been checked, part has been replaced and
the task is finished
- Notes provides an area for the service writer and technicians to give details about the vehicle.
- Click the Notes
icon to displays the Notes page.
- The Service Writer Notes displays any information they put
in the ticket
- Technician Notes can be added by selecting Add New Note.
- Edit a Note item by tapping the green pencil
- There is no limit on how a note can be
- Select Yes to Print Note on Ticket or No
to keep it for reference
- Click Save to keep your note or click Cancel
to return to Notes page
- Parts provides an area to add vehicle parts to the ticket.
- Click the Parts
icon to display the Parts page
- The parts page displays. The technicians can add parts or
modify existing parts on a job
- Technician Notes can be added by selecting Add New Note
- Edit a Part by tapping the green pencil
icon. A part number does not have to be filled out
- Make your changes
- Click Save to keep your changes or click Cancel to return to the Parts page
- Labor provides an area to add labor information to the ticket.
- Click the Labor
icon to display the Labor page
- Technicians can add new labor lines or adjust existing ones
- Edit a Labor item by tapping the green pencil
- The TechID is automatically filled out with the technicians
- Click Save to keep your changes or click Cancel
to return to Parts page
- Timecard provides an area to add labor information to the ticket. Clocking into a job or clocking out can now be done from the technicians phone if you have the Timecard module.
- Click the Timecard
icon to display
the Timecard page.