Godex Driver Install
To install the printer drivers, follow the steps below:
- Run or Save the file.
- When the download completes, run the .exe to start the driver installation.
- Accept the terms and click Next.
- Verify Install printer drivers is selected and click Next.
- Connect the printer to your computer and turn it on. If the Add Hardware Wizard appears, please cancel it. The install will automatically advance when the printer is detected. If it does not advance, then check the connection and power cycle the printer.
- After your printer is detected, click Next.
- Click Install if a Windows Security prompt pops up.
- From Windows, click Start and then Control Panel.
- From the Control Panel, click View devices and
- Locate the Godex RT200 printer from the list. Right-click on the printer and select
- Click Preferences. Make sure the settings match the screen shots below:
Click Apply, then click OK.
Click the Advanced tab. Click Printing Defaults and make the same
changes as the screen shots above.