To post to QuickBooks, use the following steps:
- Open QuickBooks.
- Backup QuickBooks before posting. If there is an error posting due to a
QuickBooks setting or other issue, the backup can be restored.
This allows you to fix any errors and post again without
creating duplicate entries. The End of Day should complete
without any errors before you attempt to export to QuickBooks.
- Minimize QuickBooks on your screen.
- Open the QuickBooks Interface (ACR QB SDK)
- The first time, a certificate box will appear in QuickBooks. Select "Yes, whenever this
QuickBooks company file is open" and click Continue.
- The Access Confirmation box will appear. Click Done.
- Select the date range you want to export.
- Click Preview to see what will be posted, or click Post to
start the export.
- *Note* the Note Field on the Ticket Summary screen will
import into QuickBooks. This field could be used for check
numbers. The export transactions will display at the bottom
section of the screen. Any errors will also be listed here.
- Once you have posted into QuickBooks, you will be able to access your deposits in the Customer Center.
Continue on to