To access the Timecard System Reports, you must be in
- Check the Type of Report.
- Timecard Listing reports the technicians Time In/Out,
Elapsed time for the job, Invoice Number, the Group Number, Job
or Task name, the Status of Ticket and Notes.
- Technician Efficiency reports the technicians name, Invoice Number, Group
Number, Job or Task the technician worked on, what was Billed,
the Differences and Efficiency Percentage.
- Ticket Billing
Efficiency reports Invoice Numbers, Group Number, Job or Task
technician worked on, Technicians name, Hours Worked, what was
Billed, the Differences and the Efficiency Percentage.
Productivity Level reports productive hours (jobs) and
unproductive hours (lunch, break, etc.).
- Date Range allows you to select the time frame to
view the report. Use Custom to apply a specific date.
- A Work Week Begins On allows you to chose the day of the
week you start work.
Who To Include allows you to chose All Mechanics or a Specific
- Print Report allows you to chose where to print the
report, either the screen or to the printer.
- After selecting all your options, click Print.