Timecard Module Synchronization
The first time the Time Card Module is turned on (multi-user only), it must rebuild the database.
To synchronize, follow the steps below:
- Timecard and our system must be closed.
- From the server computer, TIMESERVER, set that date/time to
correct setting. TIMESERVER represents the server name of the
- From the client computers, go to Start, Accessories and open
- Create a batch-file command by typing the following into
NET TIME \\TIMESERVER /SET /Y
- TIMESERVER represents the server name on the
computer. Verify by checking Network Neighborhood on the
- Click File and Save As. Name the file
- Locate the set-time.bat file and double-click on it. This
will run the batch file.
- A successful synchronization message displays.
- Exit and re-boot the computer.