Listed below are some troubleshooting tips.
- Closing Out
in the Timecard Interface
- A ticket cannot be
marked PAID if a technician is clocked into that ticket.
technician cannot clock into a ticket when the ticket is marked
Before closing Timecard, make sure the ticket status is marked
PAID or FINISHED.
- Closing Out in the Timecard System
- The technician must be punched out of all open jobs for
their Timecard can be closed.
- Edit Timecard or View Reports.
- Backup Timecard
- The Timecard does not perform backups to a zip or CD drive. Instead it backs up to the hard drive every time the system is restarted. The Timecard module can be used 24/7.
- The Timecard system data is located in the X:\BACKUP folder. Where X is the
drive that the program is installed on.
- View a Quick Summary of an individual Timecard
- Go to the main screen, select Card Summary and select the
- Closing a Timecard Status
- Make sure the technician has punched out of a particular job
- View a report without printing it.
- Open the Timecard System Reports, under Print Report, check
Screen to preview the report.