Using the Printer
In order to use the printer, the feature must be turned on by technical
support. To set up the printer, use the steps below:
- From the Front Desk, click the Admin tab.
- Click Printer
Setup under the Setup column.
- Select the
LOF Sticker Printer drop-down list to select the TSC TTP-225 printer.
- Open up a ticket and click on the Sticker button. The Service Reminder/Sticker printer screen displays.
- The shop name and phone number should display.
- The Last column displays the date and the mileage from the last time the vehicle was serviced.
- The Cycles column displays the amount of months and miles for the service cycle. Use the Cycle Quick-Set options or set your own.
- The Due column displays the date and the mileage for the next service.
- Check Print Recommendations to print any vehicle recommendations on the sticker.
- To print a message, check Print Message, type in a message and click Save Message.
- Click Save & Print or Print Only depending on your selection.
- Click Exit to return to the Estimate Summary page.