Nexpart Online Catalog Interface
To setup up Nexpart, use the following steps:
- From the Front Desk, click Catalog.
- Select WHI Nexpart. The WHI Supplier Profile Editor screen
- Click Add New.
- Complete the form.
- Click Test Login.
- Click Save.
- Close the window and return to Front Desk.
To use the catalog, follow the steps below:
- Open a ticket and go into a work group.
Click WHI Nextpart.
Select a section from the
Jump to Sub-Group drop-down, or click Full Catalog.
- The part selections are based upon the vehicle that is listed in the ticket/work order. If you chose to use the
on the web page, you will need to select the vehicle manually.
- Once the category is selected, a list of available parts displays.
- Check the box next to the part.
- Click Add to Order.
- Click the Order Review tab.
- To order the part immediately, place the order and wait for
a confirmation number. Click Save Items and Exit.
- To save the part on the ticket without
ordering, just click Save Items and Exit.
You can return to the catalog later to order the part.
- The parts display on the ticket.