The Accounting menu provides End of Day (EOD) and Reporting features.
- End of Day (EOD)
- Summary Preview is used to display or
print how tickets are marked.
- Backup Utilities
- Start EOD is used to run the End of
- Select End of Period.
- Check Daily Reporting
- Sales History is used to re-print EOD reports.
- Select a Report Range.
- Check the General Reporting Options you want
- Deleted Tickets can be viewed by selecting a date range, a destination and then click
- Customer Reports allows you to customize the type of report
you want to create.
Use the Report Filters to select the customer base by either All, Individual, Fleet or Company.
- Check Receives text message to view all customers who
want to receive messages via text message.
- Check Report by Date Range to create a report using
From and Through dates.
- Use the YTD/LYR Sales option to put in a dollar
- Check By Source of Lead to create a report depending
how they were referred to the shop.
- Select an option under Report Builder depending on
the type of report you want to view.
- Select a Destination, either Printer or Screen.