End of Day
End of Day Processing is the daily, weekly, monthly and annual accounting reports that are set up and generated by you. End of Day also allows
you to export your sales to QuickBooks if you are using our QuickBooks interface. We recommend you run EOD every day.
Any ticket that has a partial payment will still be an open ticket, but the payment will
appear in your reports as a deposit. If you are using the QuickBooks interface,
the deposit will be exported into QuickBooks.
- Select End of Period by checking Day Only, Week+Day, Month+Day+Week, or Year+Day+Week+Month.
- Check the options from the Daily Reporting Options list.
- Tickets that have the following statuses will be moved into history when you run EOD:
- No Charge - only costs are tracked, not sales
- Counter - paid ticket total gets set to 0, pmtdue tickets gets
- Internal - closed as no charge, does not affect totals but
- File Only - no totals/cost tracked
If you need to reprint any reports, you
can go to Admin, then Sales History.