From the Estimate Summary screen, you can make a payment.
All parts must be delivered before a customer can pay in full.
- Click Make Payment to display the Payment screen.
- Select a payment type.
- Select Cash to pay by cash. The balance due is automatically listed.
- Select Check to pay by check. The balance due is automatically listed. Type in the check number and
select Apply Payment.
- Select Credit Card (External Machine) to pay by credit card.
- ChargeItPro Internal Processor. You must be a
ChargeItPro customer to use this feature.
- Partial payments can be made. Select the payment type and
change $ amount. Select Apply Payment. Select the next payment type and change $
amount. This can be done until the balance is zero.
Once the ticket is paid in full, it is marked Paid (Cash,
CK, CC, Splt) and it is moved to the Paid tab. If the ticket is not processed through
End of Day (EOD), you will be able to retrieve it and make changes. Once it is processed through EOD, you will be able to make temporary changes, but the
ticket will revert back to the original status.
- Processing Payments with ChargeItPro
- Click the Make Payment button on the Ticket
Summary to open the Processing Payments screen.
- ChargeItPro Internal
Processor should already be selected (if it
isn't, select it.)
- Select Credit Card
or Debit Card.
- Click the Process Card
- The Secured By
ChargeItPro window should open. Swipe
or manually enter the card information,
then click the Process button.
- You will be brought back to the Processing Payments
screen and the result (approved or declined) will be under Status Message
and Processing Results.