From the Front Desk, you can search for customers and tickets.
Search For Last Name is used in conjunction with Search by to locate a customer or ticket.
Select a Search by option and type in the first initial of the last name or the last four digits of the ticket
number and press Enter. The Customer-Vehicle Search displays.
- Cus/Veh is used to search by customer or vehicle.
- Tickets is used to search by ticket number.
Search by is used in conjunction with Search
for Last Name to locate a customer or ticket.
- Last Name is used to search by last name.
- Plate is used to search by license plate number.
- Phone is used to search by the customer's phone number.
- Model is used to search by vehicle model.
- Zip is used to search by customer's zip code.
- Vin is used to search by the vehicle's VIN number.
- Ticket is used to search by the ticket number.
- Fleet # is used to search by a fleet number.
- Button Options are used to open, create or delete a ticket.
- Select is used to open any ticket from the Front Desk.
- Create Ticket is used to start a ticket.
- Show Summary displays the shop goals for the day, balance and dollar amount for all open
tickets. The shop goals are set in Setup.
- Cataloging displays different catalogs within the system.
- Delete is used to set a ticket status to delete. Once EOD is run, this ticket will be
removed from the Front Desk.