The Estimate Summary is the work order.
Customer Information displays the address, phone numbers and credit limit associated with the customer.
Click on the pencil icon to display the Customer screen.
- Date displays the date the ticket was created.
- Service Writer displays the name of the person who wrote the ticket.
- Finished By displays the name of the person who finished the ticket.
- Purchase Order # displays the purchase order number given at the time the parts are ordered.
- Source of Lead is used for marketing purposes.
- Mechanical Skill Level is used to determine the difficulty of the job. A is difficult, B is medium and C is easy.
- Estimated Hours displays the amount of time the job will take.
- Scheduled Drop Off is used to set the time the vehicle will be dropped off.
- Scheduled Pick Up is used to set the time the vehicle will be picked up.
- Notes tab is used to add additional information to the ticket.
- Customer's Repair Instructions displays the information the customer provided about the vehicle.
Common Tasks are used to create notes, adjustments, provide tire and
brake information and review the vehicle history.
- Parts & Labor displays the work groups for this ticket.
- Repair is used to add a work group to the ticket.
- LOF is used to add an oil change to the ticket.
- PM is used to locate the preventative maintenance for the vehicle.
- Tires is used to note the tire tread and depth for the vehicle.
- Order is used to order parts for the ticket.
- Deliver is used to set up the delivery for the parts required for this ticket.
Vehicle Information displays the customer's vehicle information. Click the menu button to display the Vehicle screen.
- Mileage displays the vehicle mileage when it was brought into the shop and when it left the shop.
- Totals displays all the totals for this ticket.
- Make Payment
- Profit Analysis
- Payment History is used to view prior tickets created for this vehicle.
- TSB/Recall displays any recalls for this vehicle.
- Exceptions display in red. Exceptions are only available with
the purchase of the End of Day (EOD) Module. They must be resolved before running EOD.
Vehicle Recommendations displays any prior recommendations for this vehicle.
Printing contains the buttons used to email, preview and print the ticket. The Service Reminder Sticker
screen is located in this section as well.
- E-mail is used to send the work order to a customer. If the customer
e-mail address is in the system, it will automatically load onto the email. If
any E-mail Status' were created, they will be added
as well depending on the ticket status.
- Preview to view the invoice prior to printing.
- 1 Copy is used to print one copy of the ticket.
- 2 Copies are used to print two copies of the ticket.
- Sticker is used to display the Print Service Reminder Sticker screen.
- Flat Rates pertain to the flat rate used on the
- eDATA brings the technician/service writer into the Technical Information screen.
- Click the eDATA tab to display the Technical Data screen.
- Use the buttons to access recall information, catalog, diagrams and services that pertain to a specific job.
Fluid and Wheel Specs brings the technician/service writer into the Vehicle Specifications screen.
- Click the Fluid and Wheel Specs tab to display the Technical Data screen.
- Use the buttons to the fluids (washer, brake, etc) and tire (air and lug nut) information that pertain to a specific vehicle.