The Customer Information screen contains three tabs, Contact Information, Notes and Sales History.
- Contact Information displays basic information for a customer.
- Complete the form.
- Check Automatically Apply Discount and select an option from the drop down list if this applies.
- Check Tax Exempt for customers that do not pay tax.
- Price Levels are used to set custom price levels The default is price level 1. The Price Level can be changed to 2 or 3. Additional options can be set to
give the customer a price level of 1, minus 10%. All of the custom price levels that can be used are below. Using these custom price levels requires the
purchase of the TruckmasteR option as well as the Fleet Pricing option turned on. When price levels are set, it will take effect
for new tickets, it does not update existing tickets.
- x+10% - X being 1,2 or 3 then 10% added on.
- x-10% - X being 1,2, or 3 then 10% off.
- T+10% - Total plus 10%.
- T-10% - Total minus 10%.
- Labor Rate is used to set a specific labor rate for this customer, plus all of their vehicles. If left blank, it will use the default shop rate.
- Credit Limit is used to set a credit limit. This option requires the QuickBooks Pro (or newer) interface.
- Alt Acct # is used to set alternate account numbers. This option is used in conjunction with the QuickBooks Pro interface. Alternate Billing
preference set to on. This allows the customer to be set up with an alternate billing account number.
- Sales Territory is used to keep track of sales representatives.
- Source of Lead is required and is used for marketing purposes.
Notes are used to add an existing note to a ticket that can be printed on the ticket or used for internal purposes.
- Under Printing Note or Internal Note, type in
the note and click Save.
Click Load Note, to use an exiting note. Highlight the
note and click Select.
Sales History displays the Sales Summary and Account Information for this customer.
- Sales Summary includes the first, last, YTD and Last YTD sales.
- Account Information is used to keep track of customers remaining balance, last payment date including amount and past due information.