The Items screen contains the shop's inventory. From this screen you can add, modify or delete a part from inventory. An inventory package is also available
that provides full access to the General and History tabs.
Core processing fees can be
added to the shop's inventory as well.
- Check Item #, VDR #, MFR #, Description, Category or Department.
- In Search For, type in your inventory selection.
- Press Enter.
- The Margins must be set up
prior to adding any inventory.
- Select Add.
- Type in a Main Part # and a Description.
- Check Item is NOT taxable if the inventory item cannot be taxed.
- Check if the Item Type is in Inventory, Special or a Non-Inventory item.
- Type in a Category.
- Select a Dept Code from the drop-down list.
- Check On an Invoice, Repeat this Item for multiple quantities
- Provide a Cost.
- The Retail Prices are populated automatically using
- Select Modify.
- Make changes.
- Click Process.
- Highlight the part you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Confirm and click Yes.