Add Work Group
To add a work group, click the Repair button.
Master List displays. The system
provides multiple ways to add parts and labor to a ticket.
- Add Parts from Inventory. From the
Master List, select *GEN*. A blank
Parts and Labor screen displays. Click the magnifying icon to the right of
Item # to bring up an Inventory Listing. Select the desired part and add it.
- Add Parts Manually. From the Master List, select *GEN*. A blank Parts
and Labor screen displays. Type in the item #, description, quantity and retail
- Add Labor. To add labor to each work
group, click the line under the Tech heading and
select one from the list. Add the hours under the Hours heading.
Technicians are created in the Setup menu
during the setup process.
- Vendor Selection List. The shops parts supplier displays. Select one and click Select.
To add a new supplier, click Add, fill out the form and click Process.
To modify a supplier, click Modify, make the changes and click Process.
- Delivery Information. The vendor displays with a delivery date. Enter a delivery date and invoice #. Select the part(s) from the list.
- Item Information. Once the part is selected, the form is filled out automatically.
- Inventory Pricing. This is filled out when the part is selected.
- Work Order Usage and Pricing. This is filled out when the part is selected.
- Click Process Deliveries. To track deliveries, use the Stockroom/Deliveries option.
- LOF. Select an oil change job from the list and click Process.
A list of available parts displays. Select a part and the click Save.
Select the required oil by viewing the Recommended Oil Capacities and
Viscosities. Select the correct quarts. The Oil Change work group displays
the parts and labor.
- PM. This displays the preventative maintenance required for this vehicle depending on the mileage previously
added to the ticket. The mileage closest to the vehicles is highlighted and a list of inspection options displays on the right. The bottom portion
displays previous work. Pick and choose from the list or click SELECT ALL. Click Save. This can be used as a
selling tool and can be printed on the invoice.
- Tires. The tire feature allows you to select a
pre-created tire package, select tires from your repair shop's inventory or
your parts supplier. This screen displays by selecting the Tire button from
Estimate Summary screen.
- Finds which tire option fit a specific vehicle.
- Use the Filter button to select the inventory
view. There are a few options, In-stock only, Include in-stock
warehouse, Include all warehouse and Show ALL Tires.
- Looks up and prices the tires based on today's
costs and tells you which ones you carry in stock.
- Build a tire package with stems, balancing,
disposal and even warranties and DOT.
- Order. The parts that need
to be ordered for this ticket are listed here. Select a part for this job
or check Select All. Enter an
order message and a PO number. By default, the ticket number is used
for the Purchase order number. Select
Part(s). A confirmation message displays. Click
Continue. The Ticket Summary screen displays.
- Deliver. After the parts are ordered, use this option to deliver them. This will add them to inventory and track the delivery information for when the parts were purchased.
- Click Summary to return to the